In 2006 when we opened the catering company Bisi this was on everyone's order, now you all have the recipe...the secret is out! Serve up with some fresh baguette bread or my personal favourite cheese bread from Premier Moisson!
- 20 Sicilian olives (green) pitted
- 20 Kalamata olives pitted
- 1 lemon zested
- 1 garlic clove grated
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce of your choice
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 teaspoons Parmigiano Reggiano cheese grated
- 1/2 teaspoon smokey paprika
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- Approximately 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
In a food processor combine the olives, lemon zest, hot sauce, capers, Parmesan cheese, smokey paprika, and parsley. Slowly stream in olive oil until you have reached your desired consistency. This is great served chunky or in a smooth paste. Also pairs up well with my Golden Cheese Straws!
***This recipe can also be made by hand with the use of a sharp knife