Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup of softened vegan margarine
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup thick coconut milk (the one you find in a can)
- 2 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 ½ cup dairy-free chocolate chips
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350F.2. In a large mixing bowl, cream the softened vegan margarine and both sugars until the mixture is light and fluffy.
3. Add coconut milk and the vanilla extract.4. In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, salt, and baking powder. Slowly add into the mixture.
5. Using a spatula fold in the chocolate chips.6. On a parchment lined baking sheet scoop out the cookie dough and press lightly to flatten.
7. Bake in the oven for 7-10 minutes depending on the size. Transfer to a wire rack to allow them to cook down. Enjoy!!